Wednesday, October 20, 2010

33

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack!! Had an amazing time in the BIG APPLE, but as the saying goes, "There's no place like home!"

I love my girls. Seriously...all the way to the moon and back. I could not wait to squeeze them!!

Can't wait to share all the pics and fun, but to be honest I am lazy and am enjoying chillin'. Kinda' need a vacation from my vacation because NY is Cah-RA-ZaY and the city that never sleeps.

So, in lieu of a BIG New York post (which will be coming), here are a few photos from our little party celebrating our main man turning 33....


Carter and I love to make Nate laugh so we put on our "funny faces"...

And went to town...




Emme was happy just to hang around and wait for the guest of honor to arrive...

Sometimes I think it must be nice to be Nate. Having three girls who completely and totally adore you has to feel pretty darn good...

Happy 33rd to the man of the family. We are three lucky chicks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails