Monday, March 4, 2013

Lately...

Lately I've been doing more living and little less blogging.  I've realized there are seasons where I have found not only the time but motivation to reflect often and there are others where reflection takes a back seat to the here and now.  Right now I find myself in the latter.  I may not have the time as often but I still love taking a minute to share some of my favorite "lately" moments with some of my favorite peeps...





We're filling our afternoons with Soccer, Ballet, Art and the ever popular tumbling (which now involves both girls hip hip hooray for everyone)...




And while we love our "planned" activities we are also pretty darn happy with our at home life. The sunning...




The jumping...




The errand running...




The life living...




Which occasionally may be hazardous to your health...



Lately I may not have a lot of time to reflect but I do find myself taking note of little moments here an there.  It passes quickly but I'll think to myself, "someday I want to be sure and remember them just like this"...






It's like somewhere deep down this part of me knows that I'll look back on these years one day and wish I could have bottled a little bit of it up.  So in the midst of the chaos I try to remember to take a deep breath and just have fun.  Emerson has reached that age where family outings have become something we can all enjoy.  Last weekend we headed to the rodeo and had a blast...




We are also in full blown wedding prep mode for a certain someone...




Which really just means that I have a good excuse to get my booty in shape...





Mexico is on the agenda which means I'm going to be in a swimsuit about 2 months sooner than usual!  Eeek!  You know what is cool though?  I realized that when I'm on a heath kick it tends to rub off on my favorite little people...



Which is a pretty awesome thing...




I know a couple of girls that can't wait to officially call this guy Uncle...




And it's no secret they are pretty crazy about their Aunt Kim...



I love this little life we are living with all my heart...










And yes, just in case you're wondering, Carter was struggling a little bit with her skating skills so I strapped a pair on to help her out...the things we do for those we love.  :)  What can I say they're my faves.  Especially when I find them doing things like "playing Sea World".  Which stars Carter as Lily the trainer and Emme as Luna the Orca Whale.  It's beyond amazing...



Today I'm thankful to be right where I'm at.  We're raising little people who have endless possibilities for the future in front of them.  Maybe they'll be dancers, or athletes, or artists, or trombone players (you just never know)...




Whatever it is I just know they'll be good ones...



Mom's are intuitive like that.  :)

1 comment:

Donna said...

BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL MEMORIES!! I LOVE Y'ALL!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails