Carter is suiting up for her second year and I'm happy to report things seem to be clicking a little more this season...
She is getting into the mix and finding a hint of agression somewhere inside all that sweetness...
Heck she even managed to make fools of Nate and I (as in we totally went nuts and lost all semblance of keeping our cool) when she scored her first goal...
Which was quickly followed by her second, smiles all around...
All that hard work makes a girl thirsty and the drink of champions is Gatorade, is it in you?
I was also loving the fact that even when Carter was taking her turn on the sidelines she was totally into the game...
Cheering her teammates on from the sidelines...
Anxiously waiting to see if they would manage to score a goal...
Wait for it...
YES!!
Go Blue Devils we can't wait to see where the season takes you! Love, Nate, Beth and your littlest fan...
1 comment:
soooooo proud! i can lend you my duke jersey after march madness if you need it :)
go carter!!!
Post a Comment