Saturday, September 13, 2008

Party Hardy

It was a bash fit for a three year old! We had Carter's party last night at our house and it was a blast. It was a perfect Whidbey evening and her smile lit up my world. I think I'll just let the video's and pictures do the storytelling...












































A BIG thank you to all of you who helped us celebrate Carter...we are so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends!

7 comments:

Megs said...

such cute ideas beth! it looks like carter had a blast:)

Anonymous said...

You've always been the perfect party planner! Looks like everything was fabulous! Sorry we aren't closer so we could celebrate with you! Looking forward to seeing you again! Carter is a lucky little girl to have such great parents!

Marta said...

What fun!!!! Happy birthday to Carter!

Sam said...

Beth you did such a beautiful job making Carter's birthday special! I love all the decorations and the cake looked sooo good! Happy birthday Carter!

lyndsay said...

That is the cutest 3 year old birthday party I have ever seen.I have shown all my friends that appreciate creative party decorations. Carter is adorable and I am glad that it was a huge success.

Case and Los said...

Did you make those cupcakes/cake?! If so, I'm telling my mom I want a re-do of every one of my childhood birthdays... And I know you made the invites- gorgeous! So where are you going this weekend for a little vacay? Sorry to hear there taking him away again, I hated each of the 7 times my beau was taken away from me. Can't wait to be in TX where that won't happen!

jillian said...

hey beth! i dont know if you remember me from umhb but i just LOVE your blog! you are so creative and unique! if you dont mind me asking what program do you use to make your beautiful posters, edit your pictures,and make blog banners and such? do you have your own company and do you sell announcement and such? i would be very interested b/c i am a BIG fan of throwing parties and such. i would love to use you to make invitations (i have a few showers coming up that i am throwing). i am amazed at how talented you are!- my email is jillian555@gmail.com.
P.S. your family is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails