These very little ballerinas are all so adorable! I could not stop smiling! We'll have to work on slowing her down a little bit...she's moving a little quick for the dance world, but she looks SO cute doing it!
The teacher would have the girls all do something together and then take turns doing it individually...
The teacher would have the girls all do something together and then take turns doing it individually...
Carter is the last one to go in this video, I just can't get enough of watching her...
By the end of the class we had one happy camper...
We had to spend a small fortune on a few snacks before the show started. You decide who looks better in the "free" hat that comes with your $12 cotton candy...
Let the show begin!
We were a little nervous that Carter was going to puke...she literally did not stop eating (she alternated between cotton candy and popcorn) for almost 2 solid hours!
The elephants at the circus did a little ballet of their own...
And when they call it "The Greatest Show on Earth" they aren't kidding around! We had such an amazing time. I would highly recommend it (we really did feel like we were at Cirque de Soleil half the time)! The most death-defying act has to go to these guys...there are 7 guy's riding their bikes in this thing at the same time!
I can't think of anyone I would rather spend my Saturday with...
As we headed out the door for church Nate made sure we all had socks. After lunch he swept us off to the bowling alley for a quick game (this is becoming a favorite outing for Carter). He and I then had a movie date this afternoon to go see the Dark Knight. I told you it's been a jam packed weekend! Such a nice change of pace. I just can't begin to describe what it is like to go from doing everything with just Carter and I to doing everything as a family. I know one thing is for sure, I soak up our time together. I love what it feels like to be somewhere as a family, to have all of us sharing and enjoying the same experience. I am thankful for each day that we get to spend doing things that bring us closer together...it's a good life.
8 comments:
I love the 'food coma' pic of Carter post-eating two hours:) Her ballet pics are gorgeous too, how cute!! Glad you two got to go to the movies and have alone time too, we saw Dark Knight too!
Good times!
Kyle and I saw "The Dark Knight" this weekend too! There's nothing like movie night with the hubby! Carter was just too adorable dancing! Darby saw the video and asked if that class was here in Austin so she could go too. :)
She is so cute doing ballet! I see the potential to come with a few more classes!
How adorable! I love Carter's leotard, pointed toes and leaps. Makes me want to take dance lessons. Not really. Wow to the bike riders in the globe like cage. That is a little too much for me. I am going to have to skip the circus. Glad to see you all having such a great time together.
Take care and love, lynnette
I'm pretty positive Carter is the cutest ballerina in the land. What a great experience to go to the greatest circus in the world! Along with bowling circus's must be carter's favorite thing to do these days.
How my...Carter is becoming a little lady! Beth she is sooo cute! I'm sure she had a blast at the circus - I think we are headed there in a few weeks as well. Hope all is great in Washington!
Beth! You could not have a more adorable daughter!! She is so precious inher ballerina leotard! I am so glad your mom directed me to your blog.
She looks absolutely adorable!! I cant wait to see her in her shows at her school! I am kicking myself for not getting tickets to the circus - it is definitely going on the MUST LIST for next year!
Post a Comment