The Olympics have taken our home by storm. My girls can't stop doing cartwheels and they insist upon wearing their leotards (or in Emerson's case her "target") every time gymnastics comes on...
I kid you not last night we came home after leaving them with a sitter to floors covered with chalk. Apparently they decided sidewalk chalk would work just fine for their "at home Olympics" and went to town. Who can blame them? I think the "Fab Five" and "Golden Gabby" are pretty amazing myself...
Nothing says family like piling on the couch for a night full of competition...
I love it. You know what else I love? This video by the U.S. Swimming Team (it's kind of amazing)...
I seriously don't want it to end. As I write this Misty May and Kerri are kicking butt and taking names on the volleyball court. It just doesn't get much better than this, although Emme with a snow cone and Carter's toothless grin come pretty darn close...
Thanks team U.S.A. for the memories...
And for giving us a reason to cheer!









1 comment:
that video of the swim team is great- of course after watching it last week I have "Call Me Maybe" in my head ever since:)
Post a Comment