Monday, August 27, 2012

Goodbye Summer

Well, it's official.  School started today which can only mean one thing...Summer is over.  We had a good run and made the most of our last week without routine and commitment.  Which basically means the girls did things like wrestle in their underwear...




There was park time (we found our friend Annabelle there)...







Play time...





And donuts with dad time...




There was also plenty of quality time with our favorite four legged friend...





And time spent doing a little extreme home (or at least room) makeovers (more on that soon)...



The girls have been real troopers tagging along for thrift store shopping...



We kind of wore Emerson out...


But Carter did great so I rewarded her with a tatoo...



Kidding! (Of course).  But in all seriousness we've been soaking up our last week of having this chick around all day...




I know I'm going to miss her like crazy, but I think this year someone else might give me a run for my money in that department...






And last but not lease it's official.  If they've watched it once they've watched it a thousand times so it's no surprise that we leave you with this, "Call Me Maybe" Saxton family style (it was bound to happen)...


I'll be back tomorrow with all the first day of First Grade highlights!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails