Man. When Jay put the fear of God in Kim last night I think he put it in all of us too. Whew!! That was a close one! Mad props to Kim for some exquisite game play and exceptional last minute scrambling. For a second there I was a little worried my best friend was going home (Kim and I on our quick trip this past weekend to DC)...
I'll have more when life slows down just a tad (I'm coordinating and styling my first wedding this weekend, wish me luck!) TEAM KIM FOR THE WIN!!

4 comments:
Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see and hear all about the wedding :) Love you.
Beth, that is a really great picture of you and Kim! Good Luck with your wedding this weekend.
THAT explains it! I kept trying to wonder why you were pinning wedding stuff on pinterest. All I could think was for ideas for kid birthday parties. So much more logical now! I'm sure the wedding will be FAB-U-LOUS!!! Great pic of you & Kim too!
ditto on the pinterest thing! and all those gorgeous instagram pics of flowers...it all makes sense now! can't wait to see the final pics of it all put together! also...that was an awesome episode!!!! wow!
Post a Comment