Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Feels Like Summer

Lately it's starting to feel a lot like Summer.  We've been eating popsicles on the porch (the view from my kitchen window)...




Throwing some corn on the grill...




Doing a little T-ball watchin'...




And going topless (that would apply to Emerson only)...




This past weekend we also broke in the backyard sprinkler...


I'm a big fan of sprinkler fun...




It's a surefire hit...




And it's free (one of my favorite words)...






What more can you ask for?






I know a lot of people's summer schedules are filling up with camps, plans and activities...






Ours is filling up with a lot of days just like this one...



We'll throw in some popsicles and bubbles for good measure...




And (if we're feeling a little nuts) we might even set up the slip n' slide...






It's been known to get a little crazy around here...




To be honest I'm looking forward to the slower pace of Summer...




I'll be welcoming it with open arms!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails