Every week seems to be a little fuller than the last but we're making the most of all the activity! Last Tuesday Carter boarded a yellow dog with her class and headed to Sea World (to say they were excited would be the understatement of the year)...
Thanks to Nate, who spent the day with our favorite 2 year old (think Zoo and Whataburger)...
I was able to tag along on the field trip. I had a few of the sweetest little girls to keep my eyes on for the day...
We took in all Sea World had to offer...
But I feel confident the highlight was feeding and getting up close and personal with the dolphins. Amazing...
I absolutely love the getting to "stay home". It affords me the opportunity to spend days like this making memories...
We've also had a few other memory making opportunities. Sunday I attended my very first PGA Golf tournament, the Texas Open...
I was impressed. We had the opportunity to watch a guy make a putt that put him that much closer to a million dollars (imagine the pressure). I also had a little pressure to deal with. I caved in not once but THREE times for a $5 iced tea. What the heck...
We got to hang with some of our favorite people...
And Kim and I got a firsthand look at what we spent most of our Sunday afternoons
Speaking of sleepy I'm not the only one who seems to be a little tired lately...
I think my girls are ready for a little Summer chillaxin' too...
So we practiced last night with a picnic at the park...
It reminded me that sometimes just sticking some tuna, crackers and cantaloupe in bag and making your way to the park can be delightful...
It suddenly makes a pretty boring dinner something to look forward to (my new favorite picture of Carter)...
I could have eaten Emerson for dinner (just to clarify that's my way of saying she's the cutest thing on the planet)...
What? You don't believe me? Well I've got proof. Thanks so a little thing we'll call "whip cream shots" that her "Grandma" taught her. She literally stands at the fridge and begs. The cuteness is irresistible. Ready? Here we go....
Told ya'. Cutest thing on the planet...
We may be crazy busy around here but we're definitely not too busy to get excited for a little Survivor action! Don't forget tomorrow is Wednesday so tune in and cheer for TEAM KIM (Kim looking very Bad A*%!)...
Happy Tuesday!

























No comments:
Post a Comment