I'm happy to report though that things are getting better. I'm learning to allow a little more time for our morning routine and to get myself ready first which seems like a key to success. On the morning of our church Easter egg hunt things actually went off without a hitch. We even realized at the last minute we needed to be there 10 minutes early and were able to pull it off. Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!
Easter is one of those times when I'm especially grateful to get to be a mom to two sweet little girls...
This year Emerson needed no direction she was ready to hunt...
She was tracking em' down left and right...
I think she was under the impression she had hit the jackpot when she found this Elmo egg...
But that didn't slow her down...
She dropped it in and was off to find more treasure...
As I watched her tip toe...
And twirl around the grass...
I couldn't help but smile...
I also couldn't help but remember another little girl who wore that exact same dress not so long ago...
Her legs are quite a bit longer now...
But she's still my same sweet Carter...
After the hunt the girls enjoyed comparing their loot...
And then it was time to humor their dear ol' mom with a few "family" photos. Unfortunately Emme stepped on Carter's foot and this lovely picture of them with their daddy didn't turn out quite like I had hoped...
Luckily we were able to pull things together for a decent shot with the four of us...
And then Nate earned some major brownie points by snapping this one of me and my girls (love you babe)...
It was a lovely way to kick off our April...
Happy Easter y'all!













1 comment:
Ok..so I love that we are not the only family who sheds a few tears on Sunday morning! Glad your working through it...would love some tips:)!!! You guys are such a beautiful family! Can't believe how tall Carter is getting! love to all!
Post a Comment