Carter's new favorite thing is to come and ask me if she can take Emme out into the backyard with her to play. I find this extremely endearing and sweet. She puts both of their shoes on and out they go...the proud big sister and the little one trailing behind as fast her little legs will carry her. They are on a mission and beeline it for their favorite ride. Carter has found the way straight to Emerson's heart. With a quick wave they are off. Driving along in an automobile...
My baby beside me at the wheel...
Sippy cup in hand...
Summer hair (meaning un-brushed and un-fixed) blowing in the wind...
They're cruisin' and playing the radio...
And chit-chatting about who know's what...
With no particular place to go...
I think Carter is happier than ever to be in the driver seat...
Heading out for a drive is a lot more fun when you've got such a cute passenger...
Sunshine plus these two makes for a pretty great afternoon (especially if your sipping on some sweet tea)...
I just got back from a late night trip to Target with my own little sis' in the passenger seat. I think maybe I still feel a little bit like Carter does. Being a big sister is one of my favorite things...even though I did nothing to earn the title.
It's hard to believe these two will some day be cruising around in a real car. They've got a lifetime of "riding" together ahead of them...




1 comment:
those are really cute pictures!
Post a Comment