I can't tell you how many times I have thrown gotten really frustrated at my computer. It is so annoying when I forget where I saw that amazing idea a few months ago online. How many wasted minutes have I spent googling various word combinations in vein......sigh....too many. Enter Pinterest...
You simply install it, create a few categories, and start pinning away. It's so easy my Momma' could do it (and should)! Wherever you go, whatever you do, your "Pin It" tab will be right there waiting on you. No more heartbreak over ideas/products lost in cyberspace.
I've been inspired by all the stuff floating around over there, but just a warning it can be a little addicting. Click here to check out my boards aka my late night "happy place"...I'm sure you'll be pinning away in no time!



3 comments:
I just requested an invitation! I love it!!
Ummm me too!!! Beth, how cool is this??!! I can see how it may be a bit addictive:) thanks for sharing!
by the way, I'm so glad all went good with Emme! No matter how big or small the operation was...it's your baby!
Post a Comment