There is absolutely no denying my girls favorite person in the whole wide world. It is (without a doubt) their daddy...hands down.
There is a palpable air of excitement that permeates our home the minute he arrives. Squeals and the sound of little feet running across the hard wood floor are followed by cries of, "Daddy's Home, Daddy's Home, DADDY'S HOME!!" When he is out of town that daily pick me up is very missed by all of us. Homecomings are always sweet and much anticipated (no matter how long their main man has been away)...
He is the one that seems to be able to make everything better...just by being there...
He is loved, adored and when he is home we are complete. He is the best dad I know, how lucky that he just so happens to be my husband...
Happy Father's Day to you Nate (If it wasn't an actual holiday we would make one up just to celebrate your greatness!)
And......to my own daddio....you'll always be the greatest man I've ever known (a few of my favorite photos)...
And my new favorite things about you? One word..."Pops". You've been sporting the name for almost 6 years now and you wear it well if I do say so myself...
Happy Father's Day Dad. Thanks for continuing to be the person I want to talk to when everything is perfect and when nothing is going my way. You are one of my favorite people in the whole world and I love you.
Dad is great...he feeds us chocolate cake.






2 comments:
I always love reading your posts and seeing your beautiful photography. Also loved, "Dad is great...he feeds us the chocolate cake." We were singing a "coffee cake" version to Sean this morning=)
Lovely post and tribute to your dad and husband. Those last pictures are so dear!
Post a Comment