The floats were impressive and so were these crazy fiesta hats...

We were surrounded by our kids, who squealed at every new float, and beautiful babies of course...
Emme enjoyed hanging out with her daddy...
He made sure she caught some of the action...
It was a great afternoon for some family time (I'm still soaking up any chance we get to do stuff with Nate)...
The next morning we were off to the "Pooch Parade", which is just that! Lot's of dogs, many of them dressed up, paraded down the street. This was right up Carter's alley and she loved it...

We were accompanied by our favorite San Antonio pooches....

We like their mom a lot too...
Dogs definitely bring out the best in people...
And put a smile on your face...
Later that afternoon Carter was feeling full of the "Fiesta Spirit" before we headed to largest night parade Flambeau....


5 comments:
Owner:) I'm their owner.
Too Fun! I was catching up on blogs today and I just adore reading what you guys are up too! It's funny beacuse 4 years has gone by without seeing you guys yet through the blog I feel like it hasn't been that long. Have a great weekend!
Hi Beth!! Beautiful family right back to you!! Your girls are just so precious and I'm glad you guys got to come back to Texas! No place like home...even Texas :). I love your photos...they are beautiful and I enjoy getting to catch up with you! ;)
Oh, I want to do the pooch parade! I'll have to remember that for next year. You are full of great ideas for bigger kids. Claire's crazy about Burly, so she would eat that up!
How Fun!I'm so glad y'all got to join into the Fiesta. Great pics! ..I can't get enough of those. Everyone looks great! Can't get over how much the girls are changing. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment