Friday, April 16, 2010

Bubblin' Over

Lately we've been enjoying spending our afternoons soaking up the sun. I have to admit one of the things I miss most about Washington is the fact that it is the perfect place to spend time just sitting outside. Nature is at its finest there and as much as I didn't think I would, I find myself kinda' missing it. But, the show must go on and there's been plenty of bike riding and bubble blowing around here...



One thing I've learned as a mom is that bubbles = smiles...

But for the past few days we've been cooped up as the rain pours down outside. A little bored we decided to bring our bubble blowing inside...


We used about half a bottle of bubble bath...

But it was worth it for a little rainy day fun...

Carter enjoyed "trying on" a bubble beard...

She had a great time...


Until I told her it was about time to get out...

That didn't go over too well...

but all good things must come to an end.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

so fun, Beth! Thanks for keeping things real! I love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails