Nate learned this early on in our marriage when I decided to have a garage sale. I woke him up around 4:30 AM claiming it was time to set up, he's never let me live that one down.
This past Sunday I found myself feeding Emerson around 3:00 in the morning. This happens often but the difference was that I was actually happy about it. Why? Well, it gave me the perfect excuse to browse the new Liberty line which had just debuted at Target.com. I knew it was going to be in stores that day and after seeing some of the goods I had a hard time falling back asleep. Visions of Liberty danced in my head. I pictured Carter in adorable rompers like this...

and couldn't wait to check out some of their quilts (one of which already made it's way into our home)...
I also pictured myself riding this bike to the grocery store, or maybe just the local bakery. The salt from the sea would be blowing through my hair...

Then I woke up and quickly remembered that I don't live in a charming little town...there is no bakery...no salt.
But seriously, if you find yourself drawn to modern home goods with a sixties flair I would highly encourage checking our your local Tarjay!
*As a quick side note I cannot endorse this little number...

Being that my child's hiney is about as tiny as they come and she was showing off half a cheek on each side. So unless your summer plans include a trip to St. Bart's (which just sounds like the kind of place you might see a four year old wearing a thong) I'd look elsewhere for a swimsuit.

4 comments:
Love love love her new bedspread! Where'd you get the C? You have the world's best taste, Carter is so lucky. I had to drag myself out of the baby dept in Target today, so many cute dresses that CB doesn't need:)
If only I had a target closer... maybe I will have to stop by on Sunday just to see!
And on a totally unrelated note, I brought Kylie to my house yesterday, and she asked where you and Carter were. You are missed!
we went to target today and i saw this line- too cute:)
Thanks Casey...the "C" was a Junk Market find by my mom...a steal at $15! :) I'll keep you in mind if we run across another!
Post a Comment