Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Carter Edition #62~Rock Star

Monday Carter and I started off the week with one of our favorite activities. It's very affordable (as in free) and one of my favorite ways to spend a little time with my girls. We had a photo session. I'm looking really forward to having a new and improved digital camera (hopefully in the very near future) but for now, my little point and shoot serves as a modern day Polaroid. What 4 year old isn't easily entertained by the instant gratification of taking and immediately getting to see the picture! This morning our resident rock star showed up ready for her close up...





She was all set to perform, the world is her stage...





We also managed to grab a few photos of she and Emerson (I think she's sharing her wisdom)...



She also enjoys sharing her love of books, it helps to have such a captive audience...



Ooops, her audience seems to be getting a little tired...




Yep, she's a goner...



I'm pretty crazy about both of these beautiful girls...




The self timer captured this one of all three of us (we woke Emme up)...



Carter also loves to play photographer which works out well considering there aren't many pictures of Emme and I together...



If you're looking for a little cost effective fun grab your kids, your camera, and go to town!

6 comments:

Molly said...

LOVE the pictures! You are some pretty ladies! Tell Emme not to grow too fast!

mimi said...

Hi Beth,
I am not sure if you remember me but a while back you created a blog header for me. Ever since then I have enjoyed checking in on your blog from time to time. I usually just stop by and read but I just had to leave you a comment this time. These pictures of your beautiful family actually brought tears to my eyes. Carter and Emme are amazing and I love the picture of all three of you---a wonderful example of true love :)

Fondly,
Mimi~

Jessica said...

Yall are so cute! What a fun girly day. I love those. Such special, priceless moments.

Roxanne said...

Woohoo!!! What a treat, Beth! Loved everything. The blog, new header and photos are awesome. Tell Carter I loved hearing her sing! She is so talented. Emme is precious. My heart is full. I love you sweet girls.

Kristin said...

Love the baby leg warmers! You look soo much like your sister now!

Sam said...

The pics look beautiful Beth! You guys are one amazingly beautiful family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails