Emme found some too...
After a few minutes of kicking...
the Mighty Scorpions were ready for action...
(or maybe just a drink)...
and a little rest...
The kids play 3 on 3 and Carter started the game on the sideline, I just know she is thinking "Put Me In COACH!!" (or maybe she is just enjoying the shade, yeah, that's probably more like it)...
When she finally hit the field she did a great job of keeping up with the herd...
At this age it's a lot more like "Herd Ball" than soccer...
they all just run around in a big group around the ball...
eventually someone breaks free and kicks it or scores a goal. Carter like to hang on the fringes, I can imagine it's a little intimidating...
jumping into the herd means your probably going to get kicked and shoved around a bit...
I think her day is coming...
but for now my girl gets an "E" for EFFORT! I can just see those wheels turning and she is doing the best she can. I love that something deep down in her has the desire to try so hard. Sometimes a smile says it all...
and she's kinda' into the snacks...

7 comments:
I love watching little kids play sports. They love it and are so proud of themselves, which makes you love them more and laugh a bunch!
Kenny will be so proud! He will want to see her awesome skills when we get there! I can't believe how warm it looks there!
Yay... Way to go, Carter! Awww #2 like her Momma~love the "in action" pics. :)
Seems like just yesterday my little girl; was out there with the U6 league. I love watching them play. Soccer is a great sport. Enjoy them while they're young.
Carter looks so cute, Emme is just darling!
Oh I love it! She looks like she was having a blast! Kennedy starts in April...maybe Carter can share some pointers!
Nate - you work on her conditioning. I'll be there around May to start some ball drills. We are going to turn that cutie into the next Pele'.
Great pics Beth!
Great pics Beth! It brought back memories of a little 6 or 7 year old boy scoring a goal and running down the field with both hands in the air! I was a proud uncle!
Post a Comment