Oh, wow! Now I really miss Naomi's "fluff!" She is too adorable, Beth! And seriously with those chubby little baby buns!?! If only we could all be so cute when we're clean!
And love the new camera....I'm thinking it's about picture time!! Don't you need to try that new camera out on some other precious, sweet, perfect children;) (hint,hint) LOL
5 comments:
Oh, wow! Now I really miss Naomi's "fluff!" She is too adorable, Beth! And seriously with those chubby little baby buns!?! If only we could all be so cute when we're clean!
Beth! Roxi and I think all of you are precious! Thanks for all the wonderful pictures! Makes the miles seem less! We love you! Granny
Emerson is simply beautiful! Carter seems like an amazing child also!
such cuties! and those little cheeks are precious! can't wait to snuggle!
Cute, Cute, Cute!!!
And love the new camera....I'm thinking it's about picture time!! Don't you need to try that new camera out on some other precious, sweet, perfect children;) (hint,hint) LOL
Post a Comment