Upon arrival you are greeted by their four legged friends...
there is nothing like a little puppy love to make you feel special...
Abby was our very first baby...
but has found that life with Roxi and Pops is a little like doggie heaven...
Especially this time of year...
flowers are in bloom...
and my Mama's house bursts with creativity...
everywhere you look there is something to be inspired by...
to learn from...
to look at...
the colors...
the textures...
the shapes...
are everywhere...
just begging you to snap their photo...
it is home...
and I'm so glad it's where I started from...
but you know what my favorite thing is about their house...

my mama...
and of course my dad too, he's just a little camera shy.

5 comments:
LOVE that picture of Emme and Roxi! I feel like your mom's house is the perfect place for a little afternoon tea party. :) Hope you all are doing well!
What a perfectly charming house! No, really it is perfect! I can see where your artistic eye, love for color, and creative ways come from. Awesome post. I loved every pic!
...tissue, please! Thank you sweet Beth. You made my day!...okay, my week. Big hug!
Such a sweet post...I just love your mom! She is so creative and so inspiring. Glad you get to live closer...I am a little jealous :)
Man!!! Didn't even know you were in town! Thanks alot for tellin' me! J/k! Catch ya next time. :)
Post a Comment