Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Carter Edition #64~Chillin'

Monday Carter spent Sunday afternoon chillin' with the fam. I was happily snapping pictures on my new camera (after some wonderful advice from a childhood buddy, thanks Katie) I went with the Canon Rebel XSi. I have A LOT to learn, but overall I'm loving how sharp the pictures are and am having fun getting up close and personal with my favorite little people...

I'm usually pretty lucky...




And can coax Carter into playing around with me...

Nate wanted nothing to do with our little photo session...

So I stuck with this subject...

We took turns. She'd take one of me (this camera is so easy a four year old can use it!)...

I'd take one...

or two, of her...

Emerson was feeling a little sad and left out...

So we propped her up and snapped her picture too...

Then got a few of her with her main man...

She is so alert now. Those blue eyes are taking it all in...

I know it's hard not to be jealous of her hair...

but try...

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Molly said...

such pretty subjects!!!

Roxanne said...

Love the snaps and the improved camara! Carter is quite the photographer! Despite Nate's lack of interest, his photo is cool!Emme is a doll!

Kristin said...

So glad you got your camera! It's hard to imagine you could get better shots than you already had, though. PS> I love all the blue eyes and yes, I am incredibly jealous - Emme has more hair than I do!

kate chapman said...

yay! i was in the store today and saw an Xsi and thought of you, wondering if you had made the big purchase yet?!?

they are beautiful! can't wait to see more. keep snapping.
loves.

Case and Los said...

ooh fun, can't wait to hear more about your new cam, I want one so bad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails