Wednesday, March 3, 2010

dum dum da dum...dum dum da dum...

We're off to the Big D (and I do mean Dallas) to celebrate as my brother walks down the aisle on Saturday. He's the baby of our family...

I really can't quite believe it. I think he's sort of frozen in my mind right smack dab in the "pesky little brother" stage...

But, the truth is, he's an awesome guy. I'm proud of him in so many ways and can't wait to celebrate this new milestone. Wow Clint, you're going to be a husband...

As long as you don't scratch Jenny with your toenails I just know y'all will live happily ever after. The End. (Although in so many ways it's just the beginning...)

6 comments:

Molly said...

have fun!!! i cant wait to see pictures of the beautiful day!

Deciduous Heather said...

Aww I have a lil brother that is frozen in my mind as an annoying 8 year old....I know that is bittersweet and exciting! Have a great weekend <3

Anonymous said...

I think he's frozen in my mind that way too! :) I still have nightmares about him and Kim holding me down to have Bitsy lick me all over the face. UGH!! Looking forward to seeing ya'll this weekend!

Roxanne said...

Precious Beth! So glad you did this! Can't wait to see all my babies...young and old! Love you sweetie!
Mom

Unknown said...

Oh. . ya'll have so much fun!! Please take lots of pictures!! I love you all - be safe.

kate chapman said...

wow. the boys are all grown up. :) clint will forever me etched in my mind as that cute little boy, running around with aaron, both dirty, with little buzz hair cuts...and yes, probably annoying us. :) congrats, Clint!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails