Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Carter Edition #48~Gray Day

Gray day...everything is gray. I watch but nothing moves today. ~Dr. Seuss




Today was gray. It's definitely fall again here on Whidbey Island. The wind threatens to blow you away and the rain makes things just a bit more complicated. No matter how gray the day Monday Carter and her smile tend to brighten things up a bit (so gray my flash was going off at 9 o'clock this morning)...

She was also exercising her imagination and came home for the third or fourth time in the last week telling me about her "brother Marcus". Apparently she has decided that a boy in her class named Marcus is her brother. I asked her how he felt about this and she said he told her, "I am not your brother." This gave me quite a laugh. I can just see her insisting that he is, which probably leaves him feeling a bit confused.

In other news my Christmas Card Designs are officially up for grabs over at SCOOP. And I also just posted the winner of my giveaway! Feel free to meander over and browse...I am offering the designs at $25 as opposed to the normal price of $30 for anyone who orders in the next two weeks. So, if you like a little bargain this one's for you!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Brightened up my day! Thanks!

Kimberly said...

She is too cute! I'm sad I missed entering your contest! I had intended on it this week, but then the basement flooded and life went on! It was so good to see you, though, even if only for a minute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails