This morning when we woke up Carter couldn't wait to tell me about her dreams (she apparently had very vivid dreams...this can make for a rough night if they are "bad" but sounds like last night that wasn't the case).
"Guess what mom? I saw Tink in my dream! I asked her if she knew where Cinderella was and she said, "YES!" So we happily flew to see her...it was so much fun!"
I found this all very sweet but must not have been giving quite the proper response, being that I was still half asleep and all, so she said louder, and with a very big grin...
"DID YOU HEAR ME MOM?!! I said I got to go flying!"
Ahhh, to be four and flying through dream land...I would imagine that does make for a pretty nice night.

1 comment:
I love it!!! My boyz have dreams about killing bad guys...I think I would rather have them flying with Carter and Tink!!
Post a Comment