Sunday, October 18, 2009

I don't even eat eggplant...

...but apparently this month there you are, being all eggplanty...
I may not be a big eggplant fan, but I can appreciate the color combo. I'm really digging the plumb and olive contrast! You are tossing, turning and kicking like nobodies business and we all LOVE it! This can only mean one thing you are growing. What?? Don't believe me?? Well, I have the photos to prove it...

Your sister even decided she needs to start measuring you (she also asks me daily if I'm having contractions yet and informs me that when I do I'll need to get ready to "PUSH", which she illustrates fully "pushing" face and all...thank you so much TLC for your show A Baby Story, what would I do without a mini-Lamaze coach)....


Hey month 6...ready or not, here we come!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I thought the first one was cute, then I saw Carter measuring baby eggplant and it was so sweet I started getting watery-eyed! You look awesome, Beth!

Sara said...

You look great, Beth!! That tummy is still so tiny!!!

Marta said...

You look fabulous!!!

Heather said...

Wow! You look great and sooo cute! ~Lily talks about pushing a lot too gotta love TLC. Ha ha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails