We knew this would be right up Carter's alley because she is really into horses right now....

It was the perfect day to walk around a beautiful place and just say "hi" to lots of amazing animals...


I am really touched that Carter has already fallen in love with horses. Maybe it is a phase every kid goes through, but when we were little we actually had a jar that we would save money in so that one day we could buy a horse. There is something just a little bit magical about them...

They definitely bring a smile to this little munchkin's face...

And these two cuties bring a smile to mine...

I think I'll keep them...

And, the horses weren't the only thing vying for Carter's attention, she made another friend as well...

There were plenty of places to snap a cool photo...

And of course the icing on the cake was a ride on this little pony named Giant...

You couldn't have wiped the smile off her face if you tried...

I can't think of a better way to spend a crisp fall day...

surrounded by nature...

striking a signature pose...

as the Autumn leaves change color around us...

hanging with the one's I love most...

Practically Perfect in every way...


9 comments:
Fall is my favorite time of year on Whidbey! I miss it so much. I can't get over how adorable Carter is and I love your baby bump!
tell Carter I'm jealous!! i still LOVE my horses!! in fact i'm going to try and make it a profession since i'm in vet school, just so i can play with horses all day!! I hope everything is going great for the family and it looked like a family outing i would've loved!!
That looks like so much fun! We may have to add a farm tour into our schedule before Dustin heads out! I LOVE that last picture of Carter!
How adorable! I love the pictures, the setting, the darling subject (Carter, not the animals) and the RED BOOTS! How fun to see them. Wish Cousin Ryan still had his horse and could take Carter on a ride. Maybe someday. (Will send her a picture of Rye with his horse, Turkey). Love you all.
The pictures are awesome! It looks like y'all had a blast. I love fall too, but we don't get quite the beauty here in Austin, but I do have to say better than Midland! :)
So cute! So happy!
What a beautiful post, of a beautiful day!....made me a little teary! I'm just so happy that you are happy....and I'm touched by the display of God's love, evident in your family.
What a beautiful post, Beth!! I especially love the picture of the horse looking over the fence at Carter. So adorable!! : )
~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
I love these pics so much a second time around too:) We did the Skagit Festival of Farms last year right before we moved, so fun! I miss it up there, especially when gross Corpus had a heat index of 108 degrees in October yesterday! Unbelievable... Hopefully it will cool down soon. I flew to the NE to get some fall leaves, and introduced Claire to horses too, that was so fun... did you read horse books as a kid? Collect Breyer horses? I definitely did:) Cute tights she's wearing in that new pic of her. Claire needs you to rub off on me so she can have stylin gear like Carter! Keep telling me where you get stuff! It's darling! I basically want to copy EVERYthing you do:)
Post a Comment