It literally took my sassy assistant and I 5, maybe 10 minutes, to whip together the ingredients... We only had one can of pumpkin on hand so we halved the recipe and just made one loaf...
It was seriously the tastiest and moistest Pumpkin Bread I have ever had.
Just had to share...make it tomorrow, your little punkin's will thank you!

3 comments:
This is SO incredibly timely! I signed up to bring pumpkin bread to Raleygh's school party next week...so, thanks for posting this recipe! It saves me from hunting! Literally print, mix, serve...beauuuuutiful! - Susan
I just tried the recipe...yummy! Thanks for sharing!
We make the pumpkin bread from Joy of Cooking all the time:) I sometimes put raisins/nuts in it, but recently added zucchini (I'm looking forward to using Deceptively Delicious with Claire) and that was a healthy way to make it more moist!
p.s. I hope you win your contest!
Post a Comment