This past weekend was the annual Navy Ball. Nate and I have actually never attended before (due to the fact that he has never been here) but, this year we were planning on going. I had scheduled a babysitter almost a month ago but last Tuesday she had "something come up." Ahhhh, the dreaded words in mommyland. I was beginning to feel a bit like Cinderella but, lucky for me another gal came through in a pinch (thanks Stefanie) and I was able to go to the ball after all! I realize I'm making the whole event sound pretty spectacular...when, in reality, it ranks about a 3 on the spectacular scale. But, when my Prince Charming "has to" attend there is no place else I would rather be than by his side...
We are always happy to hang out with our compadres the Vaughns (aren't they cute)...

Carter was so excited about seeing some dressed up gals, she wanted to get in on the picture taking action...

She is our favorite accessory...

Time to hit the town...

We headed over for a little get together at our XO's house, I'm lucky to have made some really good girlfriends in our squadron...

So glad this gal will be coming to Texas with me...

That's right, it's official, our little trio is TEXAS bound! More on that soon. But, one thing is for sure, Prince Charming and I could not be happier to be heading home to the great state we love...

12 comments:
Here come the tears! I know it is rediculous, but I am so excited for you to finally be heading home! I remember how hard it is to live across the country from your family. I am just thrilled that you will be near them all again!
congrats on heading back to texas- how neat that the navy is actually bringing you CLOSER to family:)
Beth you look beautiful! Hope you had a good time, and I'm so happy that you and Molly will be able to stick together in TX!!
I LOVE that you said that the ball was a 3... :) But WE were 10s! Thanks for taking so many pretty pictures! I will sit next to you at any painful military function any day :)
Super happy to hear that the Saxton gang is headed back to Texas! We'll welcome you back with open arms any day! - Susan
Yea Beth so excited for yall!!!! I cant wait, when you gethere I want you take Rhian Grace's pictures!!! I love all of Carters and would be so happy if you could do some of our little one!!!!!
How exciting that y'all will be back in Texas!! I know that makes all the Grandma's and Grandpa's happy!! Y'all looked beautiful/handsome at the ball!!
Great pictures, B! I always love seeing your beautiful face and now, your cute 'baby bump'! You and Prince Charming make a dashing couple! (your dress was perfect!)
Im so thankful that the Saxton's will soon move back home! With tears rolling down my cheeks, that's probably an understatement. (Thank you Nate for choosing Texas!) I can hardly wait for y'all to get here!
Texas!!!! That's wonderful news for your whole family. Can't wait to hear where you're moving to??!!
You two clean up nice. :) Congratulations on the impending move to Texas!
What is the timeline for you and the Vaughn's?
Can't wait for you/Carter to rub off on me/Claire!
Pumped!
Case
GREAT SNAPSHOTS.....SOMETIMES I can't believe y'all are coming to Texas!! WOOOOOOOOO! HOOOOOOOOOO!
Post a Comment