Friday, January 30, 2009

TODAY is my best friend's birthday!!

And technically speaking...she shares it with me! So pretty much we are like twins who were somehow born two years apart...ok...not really, but that would be creepy and cool and would mean that we would have our own reality TV show. It's actually just one of those happy coincidences that I get to share my birthday with one of the people I love most in this world! She has put up with me my entire life (and I can be very difficult)! We started out like most people do...very small...oh, and dressed alike, that's important...

We got a little bigger and our two-some turned into a trio...

And I think everyone who knew her would have said Kim was the sweetest thing you had ever met...

But, she also had a sweet sense of humor...she was always good for a laugh...

and as we got older, she only got funnier...
and more adventurous...

and more beautiful...





and I was always so proud to say, "Hey, that's my sister!"...

The one person who can always make me laugh...

and who I always have a good time with...

the person who loves my munchkin' like she was her own...

and who Carter loves right back...

For as long as I can remember you've been "standing" right there beside me...

and vice versa...
And while I'm so thankful you have John...
seriously...y'all are perfect for each other...

and I'm happy you've finally got your baby Griffin...


I'm also just thankful (the deep down in my heart kind) that we'll always have each other...

Happy Birthday Sweet Sister...you're the best present I've ever received! I Love You!

2 comments:

Kim said...

THANK YOU! i love you more.

full of gracie said...

Happy birthday to both the Spradlin girls!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails