Sucked In!
Ok, so there are seemingly numerous different reasons NOT to love abc's The Bachelor, but I choose to ignore all of them and am completely sucked in! To make things more delicious (while he would never admit it) so is my hubby. He prefers to say, "he suffers" through it, but we both know better! We've spent the past two Monday nights snuggled up on the couch laughing our butt's off. Literally, I think I've burned an extra 200 calories just laughing. Normally Nate annoys the crap out of me when we watch "my shows" together. He makes fun of them relentlessly and I eventually wind of defending my TV friends and telling him to just let me enjoy my mindless entertainment! This however is a totally different story. I'm surprised our DVR made it through our endless replaying of the very special scene in which Natalie informed Jason that she "likes bears". If you didn't see it I'm sorry...I cannot re-create the humor for you. I decided the difference is Nate actually likes the bachelor Jason Mesnick, he lives in Seattle so we may try double dating with him and his new lady...
Which brings the question...who will that NEW lady be? Well, I have my definite front runner. She's cute, she's funny, she's DARLING, oh and she just happens to be from Texas (which doesn't influence me at all ;)...she's Melissa, and I'm hoping she has stolen Sir Smiles A Lot's heart...
Now, if for SOME crazy reason, Sir Smiles A Lot really is CRAZY and doesn't pick Melissa then I'm guessing he'll be going with Jillian, eh' what do you think eh'...she's funny, MATURE (which cannot be said about most of the competition) and by mature I mean she has yet to shed a single tear over the process, she's also bringing the 80's back one side ponytail at a time, and the fact that she is from Canada is a definite advantage eh', I'm betting she can handle the crazy Seattle weather...
And rounding out my top three is Molly. I can't say I really like Molly...but I'm going for accuracy and I'm pretty sure she's making the top three. I'm basing this loosely off the fact that she spent the better part of last nights show wearing a pair of Jason's mesh shorts (which I don't think she looked as cute in as she thought)...but I'm thinking that will get her into the top three for sure. I thought Melissa said it best, "I don't like that she smells like him and is wearing his pants!" I couldn't have said it better myself...
So, we're down to the big 5 and I think the next to go are Naomi and Stephanie (in that order). I think now that SWF stalker Shannon the creep-O is gone Naomi will bring enough crazy for both of them next week! And, while Stephanie is literally as sweet as sugar I think she is just too much of a Georgia Peach for Jason to handle!! Whatchoo think? Feel free to weigh in! Oh wait, that means I'm assuming you are all as addicted as me...sorry!
7 comments:
You are SO right on your top three and who will be kicked off next! Melissa has been my fave since day 1! and just so Nate doesn't feel badly, I have to report to kenny each week what happens since they don't get to see the bachelor out there.
AND Crazy Mom Megan totally is on facebook hanging out with girls I went to high school with since she went to college in VB. SMALL world!!
Oh! I know what you mean when you say "my" shows. Taylor tolerates the biggest loser when I choose to watch it, but puts his foot down with the bachelor, so I'm forced to watched it on Tuesday afternoons with 7 of my closest girlfriends and trust me, it's WAY better that way. :-) I do like Jason! and Melissa!:-)
oh, also, when we were in Breck, I saw Jesse Csinsak and Holly (from Matt's season of Bachelor) together at a restaurant. :-) just in case you wanted juicy gossip on him.
ps. i'm glad you're hubby is back!! double yay!!
ha! i'm completely blaming your sister for getting me to watch it, but i am definitely hooked now. totally agree on melissa and i will be weirded out if he picks anyone else. they just seem to fit. i was very proud of his rose decision this week, don't lead them on (although he kisses enough of them), let the crazies go.
I am definitely hooked too and so is Sean though he probably won't admit it to most! I think Melissa is definitely my favorite too, and of course the Texas thing doesn't sway that ONE bit! ;) The only thing that weirded me out about her was when she came right out and told about her breast reduction...kinda strange...I think I'll be having a finale party in just a few weeks!
Hey, sweet girl! Thanks for checking in on me and leaving me a comment. You KNOW how much I love those!!! As for the gorgeous Sleeping beauty, I simply searched 'sleeping beauty prince charming' and up it came! So pretty!...and inspiring...and you know I need all the help I can get in that area. Are you ready to celebrate your 28th birthday? We mailed you a little pkg. and seperate card, yesterday. I can't believe I've known and loved you for 28 yrs! It's gone by so fast....big kiss and hug!
so, I'm addicted to the bachelor too. And one of the things that keeps me watching is this absolutely hilarious blog recap that a girl from houston writes. The site is www.ihategreenbeans.com and everything Lincee writes is hilarious, but her recaps of each Bachelor episode are the best!
And I totally agree with your final three, though I think Stephanie is gone before Naomi. :)
BETH - I AM ADDICTED TOO!!! how funny!!! I secretely am rooting for Molly since she's from a town 20 minutes away from my home town, but i really like Melissa best (and her name's not bad either!). I am addicted and am glad to hear others are too - but for some reason Bryan won't watch it with me....?????
Post a Comment