Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy 2.5

I just returned from four very fun days of what can only be described as power shopping! I met my mom and my sister in Colorado for a girls trip. My first time away leaving Nate and Carter to fend for themselves. It was wonderful on many levels, but I'll save all that for an upcoming post.

What I really sat down to do is wish my beautiful bright eyed girl a very happy 2 and half years! She has radically changed our world in such a short time it is just hard to imagine what life was like without her. Her fluent vocabulary and constant chatter is music to my ears. She makes me laugh with her funny little ism's and, to put it simply everything about her is magic to my eyes. So, in honor of Carter and what a grown up little thing she is turning into we did a photo shoot the other day...here is my pride and joy strutting her stuff, enjoy!


The closest things to sisters...Carter with Lamb and Maggie:


It's hard to believe you've gone from this...


To such a grown up, outspoken, optimistic, fun-loving, joyful, little lady! I love you Carter!

5 comments:

JANELLE said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! She makes the world a brighter place!!

Anonymous said...

A living doll! Instead of 'son-shine' she is definitely a 'daughter-shine!' Lovely and truly looking more grown up! I love you Carter.....Happy 2.5!
:) NONNA

The Army of Allmans said...

Oh my goodness- she is so cute! What beautiful pictures! Your blog is so you, and I loved reading all the posts- our AI were kinda the same! I am so happy for ya'll!!

lyndsay said...

These pics are so cute. I can't belive how big she has gotten. My favorite pics. is the last one. I am happy to hear about the girls trip. I was thinking about you all when you were there. I can't wait to hear about it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails