We are faithful followers of the newest season of American Idol. It seems like we are hit or miss on this show, some years we watch, some we don't, but we are definitely fans this year. As a sidebar I'll watch just about anything on TV, according to my dad every time I visit them I Tivo about "900 hours worth of crap!" Hey dad, one mans crap is another mans treasure or something like that. Anyway, back to A.I. It's the one show that Nate will get into and watch along with me and I like that. For whatever reason watching a show with someone is just more fun than watching it alone. You get to comment, critique and lets just be honest make fun of the poor people who have subjected themselves to your harshest judgements. We are by far worse than Simon Cowell. This leads me to what's got me so fired up. Let's just get straight to it...


Here comes Asiah with an almost identical pair of pants. I mean these are cute girls, if they can't pull it off I'm more than certain my mommy bod would fail miserably! I literally stood up off the couch and gave Nate a good piece of my mind. I stood on my soapbox and declared they can try to bring the 80's back but I'll never Never NEVER be caught dead in a pair of high waisted tapered pants again! I will admit I wore my fair share of stirrup pants back in the day and have no desire to bring that kinda' sexy back. So, whose with me? If we mommies band together we can create a force to be reckoned with! Just say NO to 80's fashion!

3 comments:
I'm with ya baby!!! No way. No how.
Amen to that!!! I remember what I wore in the 80's and there is no way that I could get away with that now - although I did love my jelly shoes!!
I hear ya sista'. I complain about pants that are too low, then I complain about pants that are too high waisted. I just can't make up my mind. They have to be juust riiight. If you would like to see more high waisted short nightmares go to urbanoutfitters.com.
I Protest Against the HIgh Waist!! lyndsay
Post a Comment