Sunday, March 9, 2008

He's an animal....GRRRR!

I made a comment on Friday that made my weekend better in so many ways. I didn't do it on purpose or anything...it was a happy accident. We were discussing our "plans" for the weekend. Nate wanted to get the cars cleaned out, as a side note this was a major undertaking and involved a laundry basket full of items out of the one I drive! Anyway, feeling like I should be equally ambitious I stated my goal was to get the laundry caught up. Carter has this really funny kids CD. We imitate it a lot and one of songs starts with, "You know what I do when someone does something SUPER fantastic for me? I give them the biggest thank you I can. It's called praising them!" Well, let me just say the reckless abandon with which Nate has attacked our laundry this weekend is impressive. Everytime I blink my eyes it's like another load is washed and put aways, he's an animal GRRRR! He's also doing it with a most cheerful attitude and making me laugh in the process. As a matter of fact he just came in here holding a new sock I had just purchased and asked me if I knew where the other one was. He had found it in the middle of our bedroom floor. I hated to admit I had no idea where I had discarded it's mate. In Jeff Foxworthy fashion he quickly came back with, "We just can't have nice things!" Which threw me into an early morning laugh, and I'm definitely not a morning person. So, all this to say in a most praiseworthy fashion, I sure do love this guy. He is in all seriousness a dream come true. He is one heck of a Bread Winner, Romantic, Friend, a great Dad, and he even pitches in with the housework! I hit the jackpot baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where do all those stray socks go??? One will never know! Love you! Have fun in Colorado!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails