My parents have been displaced for several months now while they're home is recovering from fire damage. They have been spending the summer in a guest house on some sweet friends farm and the girls and I had a chance to visit. I must admit it got me thinking that farm life might really be the life!
It's quiet, and peaceful and my kids didn't ask to watch TV once! They were much more entertained by the resident donkeys Percy and Pearl...
They also had a chance to do a little horseback riding...
And there was plenty of time to explore the great outdoors...
I think my new dream is a little spot for us to escape to where we can remember what it's like to just be still and know...
I'm so grateful for this little Summer escape and for memories made with their sweet Roxi...
No comments:
Post a Comment