Saturday, October 4, 2008

Time's Up!!

So FUN! Thank you all so much for entering my little give-a-way...I love knowing who is reading all my nonsense! So, I decided to pick three winners (using that randomer integer thingy) and without further ado, the WINNERS are...

#5 Heather from Heather on the Homefront!!

#12 Jessica from Jason, Jessica, Benjamin and Lucy the Dog!!

and last but not least...

#16 Alison from Double Squared!!

If you are a winner please email me at to start the brainstorming/creating process! I'll look forward to posting the winners new headers when they are finished!

5 comments:

full of gracie said...

Beth!! I had no idea you are so creative! I should have known!! I am so impressed by all the things you are able to do!! I love all of you pictures of Carter. You are able to capture her innocense... and I love to read your posts. Your family is so blessed to have you as their mommy, wife, and friend!
P.S. I hate that I missed your give away and am jealous of the 3 winners!

Anonymous said...

Maybe one day I'll get brave enough to enter the blogging world and I'll ask you to do my header!!! Lucky winners!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited and Joni is so jealous! Yeah!

Sam said...

How did I miss this one?! What a great idea Beth - your designs are awesome!

alison said...

I am so excited!!! I completely forgot to look to see if I won (figuring of course that I hadn't) but I was so excited to see that I had. Thank you, Thank you! I will email you tonight or tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails