Friday, October 31, 2008

Red, White and Blue kinda' Birthday...

So, I'm a day late, and this is purely for my own fun (because I'm pretty sure being the cool guy that he is and all) Laynce isn't real into checking my blog...but, we can still have some fun with this Leslie and Lyndsay! I haven't been able to keep up with wishing people a Happy Birthday via my blog as well as I would have liked, but when I accidentally ran across these photos this morning I was happy to remember I was only a day late!



Happy Birthday to you....


All the years you've been through...

You've always been true...

And you've always looked good...

In Red, White and Blue!

2 comments:

lyndsay said...

Thanks for that Beth. Some of those pictures I have never seen. I will let him know about this.

Roxanne said...

Happy Birthday, to my favorite 28 year old in the whole world! May this next year be the one you've been waiting for! I love you, little Laynce.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails