Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lately...

Lately we've been enjoying South Texas Fall...



It's the time of year when the temperatures finally fall enough to roll the windows down...


And entice you to spend more time outside than inside...


We've been spending most of our afternoons and evenings on our driveway...


The girls have become big fans of riding bikes...


And Carter is becoming quite the little trickster...


They also seem to have found an activity they can both enjoy at the same time without fighting (hallelujah)...


A rare occurrence but it does happen...



With Carter's bike riding skills coming along nicely we decided to let her make her first long ride on the roads solo...


I was a little nervous but she did great...


And made it to our destination with flying colors...


So proud of you Carter!  And I don't know what it is but lately you look so much older...



It's been a fun month.  Nate and I found ourselves at a beautiful wedding with some of our best friends...




















Congrats Stephen and Alli!!


I even brought a little bit of the wedding fun home to Carter and Emerson...


They never fail to make me laugh, as in Emme wearing her bikini and showing off some sweet dance moves at dinner the other night...




She taught herself the robot :) ...


I love this video for more reason than I can count...


And they also never fail to keep me on my toes...


Fall is delivering on fun and also the unexpected.  Last week we headed over to meet "King"...

                                        


It was love at first sight...



Gotta' love it when a bunny can bring some of your favorite people together for an unexpected afternoon chat...


We're soaking up Fall and all it has to offer.  Heck we even turned our heater on for the first time last night!


Here's to pumpkins and cinnamon and maybe even a jacket!


Happy Fall!!


1 comment:

Deciduous Heather said...

It looks like y'all have been having so much fun. I love that last pic of your gorgeous girls!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails