Thursday, November 22, 2012

And for that which we are about to receive...

May we be truly thankful.  I really do love Thanksgiving.  I think it may be the only genuine "no strings attached" holiday.  How refreshing to have a day where your only requirement is to enjoy delicious food and count your many blessings?  I'm in.  

Over the next couple of days we will have family, food and fun.  And by tomorrow pumpkins and fall leaves will give way to pine trees and twinkling lights.  So today, because at the top of my "grateful for" list are the people I love I wanted to share the photos from our memorable trip to Silo Farm a few weeks ago.  It was a fun family outing and Jenny captured it perfectly (she always does).  So before we are overtaken with the Christmas spirit here's a few Pumpkins to wind up the fall festivities...













































We are pretty Thankful around here.  Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness! What wonderful pictures! I kept thinking in my mind... "so cute!"... "how cute" over and over. You are so lucky to have these wonderful pictures to look back on later :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails