This is a pretty rare occurrence and it always takes me a few minutes to remember what it's like to be alone. After a nice amount of solitude and a chat with sweet Cayce I arrived at my first stop. I was seeing my Mom and check out her latest adventure Marta and Friends (isn't she cute)...
After a delicious lunch from this little gig that I'm thinking could take the Pinteresting rustic/chic wedding scene by storm (check them out on facebook)...
I headed up the road and hopped in the car with my dad. He was being honored along with his entire college football team at the University of Houston that night. I was happy to be along for the ride and we chatted about anything and everything, then we split a pack of Zingers and I kind of felt like I was five again...
We cruised into Houston and did a quick change in the Target bathroom (I'm pretty sure that makes me low maintenance)...
It was fun! And I was also really happy to get to see one of my favorite people and according to my dad one of the greatest men to ever grace a football field...Coach Todd...
He was being individually inducted into the U of H Hall of Honor...
Along with my dad's 1976 team that won the Cotton Bowl...
You look really good in red dad...
Thanks for letting me be your date dad! Love you.



2 comments:
Hi Beth!
I just wanted to let you know that ballots are open for the 2012 Survivor Hall of Fame Class and Kim fans want to see your sister inducted! Russell Hantz even voted for her!
Hope you're having a great Fall!
Go Team Kim <3
Here's the link -
http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2012/11/12/vote-for-the-survivor-hall-of-fame-class-of-2012/
Beth, you are absolutely adorable! Your joining dad for the Hall of Honor meant a lot to both of us. Dad was really touched and I was very grateful. Thanks for brightening his day and documenting the event for me. We are really blessed by you, Beth. You are good medicine! We love you SO MUCH!
Post a Comment