We spent the better part of two hours playing in the sunshine. My kind of Friday afternoon...
The girls were so happy to spend some time with Nonna...
Unfortunately the temperatures dropped overnight and Saturday morning we had to bundle up for Carter's first soccer game. The Thundering Herd will definitely be a force to be reckoned with this year (thanks Brenda for all the great photos)...
Carter is loving being on a team with quite a few girls from school and their sweet teacher Ms. Richter came to watch them play...
I love being a soccer mom. It's definitely all it's cracked up to be and more...
After the game Carter and Nonna headed out for a little date just the two of them (Carter was thrilled)...
And speaking of date's, Nate and I got one as well! Nonna hung with the girls and we took advantage (and I do mean advantage as in I think Donna may have worried we had run off to Mexico) of the free babysitting...
We spent the afternoon and evening with a couple of our favorite peeps...
After spending the week alone while Nate was in Hawaii for work (rough life I know) it was great to have such an A+ kind of weekend. Happy Tuesday (aka day before Survivor)!

















No comments:
Post a Comment