He's the cutest guy I know (even with his eye's closed) and I can't think of anyone else I would have rather sat next to for The Hunger Games Saturday night...
Except for maybe the real life Katniss (who just so happens to have the worst stye ever, sad.)...
Lucky for me I was sandwiched between the two of them. I give the movie two thumbs up...loved it! If that means I have more in common with 14 year old girls than 30 year old women so be it! (I have no shame.)
We had a great weekend around here (complete with toddlers who insisted on wearing purple glasses)...
There were also games of a different kind (as in Carter's very first time to suit up for T-Ball)...
We couldn't wait to cheer her on...
She was all smiles after the game...
Until I told her she couldn't have a sno-cone (sometimes it's rough being 6)...
Luckily bad moods don't last for long around here and we really did have a great weekend...
We even squeezed in a little R&R...
With a side of Chipotle for good measure...
Hope you found something fun to fill your 48 weekend hours up with...
If it just so happened to include purple glasses...even better.
P.S. Check out this awesome video by my sweet friend Lindsey Strobel! She created it to help bring attention to the organization HELP (no pun intended!) and it is now entered in a contest. It is awesome and every click it gets pushes it closer to the top 10 so please take a moment to watch!! (You may want to pause the music at the bottom before viewing)...




No comments:
Post a Comment