Monday, October 17, 2011

The Modern Bridesmaid

Not so long ago you may remember Carter giving herself a little haircut in hopes of being "fashion".  She has filled many at home hours with dress up and a week ago make believe met reality.  Our favorite bridesmaid boutique...






Which just so happens to be owned by two of my favorite people (Kim and Cayce)...




Had a little runway show last Sunday.  Carter was beside herself when Aunt Kim asked her to walk in it.  After a little hair and makeup she was ready to strut her stuff...




At the risk of sounding like a cheesy advertisement I just have to say that Bella Bridesmaid is one of those places that does exactly what they say they are going to do...  




They offer fabulous dresses that you could totally wear again...




Carter was loving being surrounded by all the beautiful girls...



It was a really fun afternoon...
















I always feel so proud of Kim and Cayce for going for it and finding such success...



They are the finest business women I know....




Total professionals...



And my very best friends... 


Happy Monday! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails