Six years ago I became a mom. This little lady was my ticket into the club...
She rocked my world. Literally. I spent hours rocking that baby! Seriously though, she took me down a path I had always dreamed of and knew nothing about. We have learned together, cried together, and grown together...
She has put up with her fair share of "first time mom mistakes". You know the moments you look back (especially as you begin the journey with your second baby) and think, "gosh I could have done that better"...
She's been gracious though...and forgiving...and loved me right through some of the hardest moments in my life. She showed Nate and I what it meant to be a family, because of her we became one...
My sidekick...
My source of Joy...
And as she grows up right before my eyes...
I'm acutely aware (and oh so grateful) that God chose me to be a part of her journey. What a privilege to get to be her Mama...
My cup runneth over...
Happy Sixth (even though I'm totally in denial) birthday sweet Carter. You are my sunshine. XOXO Mom
~If you'd like to see the little book I put together to capture Carter's Fifth Year of Life...CLICK HERE.







5 comments:
Beth! This was so beautiful! You are one amazing mama and you have to be so proud of the "not so little" Carter! Happy Birthday to one lucky lady!
How really sweet and a big Happy Birthday to Miss Carter! Hope you all celebrated in a big way. Love you all.
Beth, I loved your post but I REALLY enjoyed the photo book you put together. It is amazing! It showed me that I need to get a lot better about taking pictures. You have inspired me to do books for my own children.
Really an awesome job on the book! Lovin' it!
So sweet, happy belated birthday to Carter!
Post a Comment