Okay so technically it was the afternoon after, but our backyard was littered with the evidence of one fun birthday.
I had two options. One being to clean up and two being to make the most of the mess and have a little photo shoot with my girls.
Obviously I chose the latter...
They just so happened to be in sunny spirits...
Getting the two of them to happily pose for a picture can be a bit tricky at times...
Seriously, who am I kidding? It's darn near impossible...
But on this day...
The clouds parted...
The sun shone...
And they smiled like they've never smiled before...
Oh...and did I mention I bribed them with cupcakes?
Yeah, I totally did.
And you know what?
Not only would I do it again...
I also highly recommend it!
Sugar makes everything a little sweeter...
Now if only it would clean up my backyard we'd be in business...
Happy Friday!











1 comment:
Oh, sweet Beth. Thank you for making me laugh out loud this morning. Your words and these darling pictures were just what I needed! I appreciate you so much!
Smiling,
Momma
Post a Comment