Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why I Love Blogging

Why I love blogging Reason #217:


Stumbling across a post from the past (as in 3 years ago to be exact) can give you a HUGE case of my cup runneth over...


It can remind you that not so long ago you had a husband who was gone for months on end and you were doing your best just to get by.  Let's face it sometimes that was as simple as finding the will to put on a happy face for a certain little 3 year old.  At that moment in time it would be impossible to know that 3 years later it would be hard to even remember what her tiny voice sounded like.  


Which brings me back to why I love blogging.  I wouldn't want to go back to that time 3 years ago.  No sir...it was rough and I'm not a fan of not having my hubby around.  But thank goodness for video and captured moments.  It means I can re-visit my sweet little Carter anytime I want to...all I have to do is press play...(click here to see what I mean, it's the video at the bottom).



2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Im so glad you shared this little treasure...how quickly they grow. I'm so thankful your able to be with them.

Enjoy!
Mom

Abigayle said...

I love blogging because I have a chance to relive those moments too. Not all of them are easy, of course, and there are posts I'd rather not talk about nor remember. Yet they form a part of us that make us who we are now, which makes all of them equal in our eyes. I see you're now on #217. Make it to 300 and beyond! Happy blogging!

- Abigayle Soderstrom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails