Yesterday we decided to take our little girls for a spur of the moment donut breakfast and trip to the zoo. Those two things together have a way of making the day feel just a bit more happy...
The tiniest thing can make all the difference...
A few brightly colored sprinkles...
Or milk sipped from a paper carton...
Little things that can transform an ordinary Monday into something a little more special. Speaking of special...I would like to introduce you to Emerson's "smile"...
Anytime she realizes your trying to snap her picture she quickly busts out her best grin...
Highly entertaining to say the least (especially when she goes all out and accompanies it with the head tilt)...
Oh Happy Day!








2 comments:
The girls are getting so big!! Emerson looks just like her big sister when she gives that smile. They're so adorable, Beth, and it looks like you had a great day together. : )
~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
Oh thank you Beth! Now I feel like I was there! All except for the donut. I would have definitely known it if I'd eaten a chocolate donut with sprinkles.
I adore Emme's smile! Can't wait to see it in person.
Hope you had another fun day today.
Big hug!
Mom
Post a Comment