My mom (bless her heart) has been entertaining Carter all week. I know she can keep a body busy so I appreciate this more than you will ever know! Carter has been a part of "Art Class" at my mom's studio...

they've had a date to the zoo...

she learned to channel her "inner nerd"...

not to mention baking, movie watching, and one of Carter's fave's dog walking (which I might add ended in my mom walking both dogs while carrying Carter home)...

My mom also took Carter to her sweet friends farm. I am going to guess this has probably been the highlight of the week. Carter was able to help gather eggs...


feed the chickens...


and pay a visit to Cookie and her calf Gingersnap...

At this rate she may never want to come home!!
This morning it hits me a little harder what a gift it is to get to be a mom...
"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~Elizabeth Stone

5 comments:
Farms are wonderful for her age! So glad to know she's having such a stimulating time while an ocean separates you two!
that is one of my favorite quotes:)
Dear daughter, I must say that I had the time of my life! Carter is a delight! Wise beyond her years, a joy 24/7. We had so much fun together, we became 'buds'! I will miss her terribly. Thank you for this opportunity. It was a gift I'll never forget. I'll look forward to the next time. I love you.
Hi Beth! Hop over to my blog and see what I posted about Carter!! I love that little thing. She stole my heart! Jo Carol
i'm so glad that you had peace of mind while enjoying your beautiful getaway! What wonderful words your mom had to say about Carter - it's a testament to the mother you are!
Post a Comment