We've grown up just a bit since then (missing Mandy)...
We're now moms...
It was so fun the way they enjoyed playing and hanging out too. There was a lot of jumping...but seriously, my friends have B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, charming and adorable children (Lanessa's boys Parker, Banner, West and Clark(not pictured)...

Sara's kiddos, Sydney...

and Brady...

Ashley's little cutie Cooper...

and Leslie's happy boy Luke...

There was plenty of time to visit...
There were also plenty of baby smiles...
Which helped make it the perfect afternoon...
My own little munchkin had been counting down the days ever since I told her there would be a trampoline...
I can just hear her little voice when I look at this photo, "Watch me jump mommy!"...
She spent most of her afternoon leaping...
and bouncing...

I was so glad she and her sweet...
sister...

joined me for an afternoon with my dear friends. Like the saying says, Make new friends-but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold. Thank you girls for being Gold in my life...let's do it again soon!
P.S. Dear Sara--You know that one time when I was walking up Lanessa's sidewalk and I tripped and fell flat on my face?? You remember... my diaper bag went flying and was sprawled out like a clutz!? Well, since you're the only one who saw me let's keep that just between us, okay!?? Love, Beth

5 comments:
Looks like great fun! Miss Carter and Emme look so adorable! Hope all is well! We have to catch up soon!
How fun to see the before and after pictures of you girls. You all look beautiful! And what precious children you all have. I'm so happy y'all got together.
Beth, I knew when getting on your blog you would have already have a beautiful blog with beautiful pictures about our weekend! Thank you for drining the 2 hours with a newborn and little one to spend some time with us. I had a great time visiting with you and we will have to do it again! Love the pictures of the boys...teh ones of West- those ears and that nose picking!
Yay for fun reunions! They are the best. Its so fun to see all of these girls...I remember almost all of them from UMHB. I am so glad you are getting to catch up with old friends.
Nothing is better than getting together with old friends (especially when you lead the military life). It is especially wonderful to get to see them "grow up", marry, and have families right alongside you!
Post a Comment