Thursday, April 15, 2010

Moustache Mania

A little more fun from down on the farm...the funny farm that is.


Mario and Pedro...


Mario, Pedro, and their little brother Kip...


Olaf and Luigi...

Hans, Vincent and Paulie...

The newest member of our family, Ida...

Newlyweds Ida and Vincent...

Sweetie...

Sweetie gets along well for her age...
and last but not least cousins Doug and Charlie...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! I am dying at all the serious faces. How did you guys not crack a smile at all for those poses? Hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm cracking up at the one of your mom with the cane. It almost looks like some crazy loon escaped from the asylum! Hahahaha!

Roxanne said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't take any more! I've never seen such ugly pictures and laughed so much....whew! That was tough!

Mindi, I know where you live....

Leslie said...

Super funny!! These funny anecdotes make families the best thing ever.

mlr said...

ahhh!!! are these the gifts that kim bought when she was visiting us??! These pictures make me laugh so hard. I LOVE your family!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails